Dynamic-profits.com - Multiple Plans - E-Gold

Hello dear friends and welcome to my program.

I've been a member of this industry for a long time. I watched and participated, as an investor, in many programs of this type. I've seen all types of hyip programs: small ones, big ones, paying, not paying, honest ones, games, long lasting ones, short ones and scams...

But since the StormPay fiasco, now everyone is starting a hyip and the fiasco is now in the hyip world. Most hyips don't stand for more then a week. And even if you make some money from them, for investing in the start, they close later, scamming more people.

I'm sick of scammers, never liked them, always against them. That's why I joined the ScamBusterSquad in the first place.

Personally, I think the hyip world is dying because of them. Is a fact.

For those who still kept a minimum gram of faith for hyips, I created my own program.

Therefore, dear fellow investors,

If you are looking for a paying hyip then you are in the right place.

If you are searching for a scam then please leave this program now.

Join the winners. Help me resurrect the hyip industry.

And now, without further ado, I present my hyip:

Dynamic-Profits.com

The program is open to everyone, small and big investors alike.

The minimum to invest is $1 and there is no maximum.

The Investment Plans:

10% for 14 days - Paid Daily for 14 days

200% after 14 days - Paid after 14 days

The Referral Comissions:

5% - from 1 to 20 referrals

10% - from 21 referrals +

Don't worry about the low membership, it just started. Me and my team are planing a huge advertise on it. already bought advertising on several forums and big autosurfs also. And besides, the stats is real. Not on most of hyips where they use fake stats to attract more members.

A lot of investors have asked me if the program is a hyip game, my sources of income, if I invest any money and if yes, then where do I invest. And most important how can I guarantee that in my program nobody will lose money.

So here goes:

Dynamic-Profits.com is like a normal hyip game but very different to those that pay a certain % of money.

You know the regullar hyip games where they pay untill the "pool" reaches 90 or 95%? "Pool" being the 90% or 95% of the whole amount invested / total amount withdraw.

On those kind of games someone will always lose. And those are the late investors who joined later, deposited and the game ended before they cashed out their profit earnings.

That is not a good system for the investors.

On Dynamic-Profits.com I will use something else. When the amount of money deposited will be close to the amount of money withdrawn (i did not establish a fixed % yet, because it will depend on the total amount in the end) I will close the registrations so no new members will come.

In the end, a part of the money will be kept, as a reserve. And it will be invested in other investment programs, reliable ones which would get us the profit to pay the last members who did not came in profit. The members will need to wait a little time, in order to recieve the promised earnings, but in my humble opinion, is better then losing the money.

What is very important is that my hyip is not a game where the late investors lose. Everyone will earn from it.

The plan is this:

A part will be used to pay members like in a ponzy game hyip.

And a part of the money will be invested in reliable online ventures, like domain parking, e-shops and even old paying long term autosurfs, online income oportunities that will allow us to earn profit and pay the rest of the members after the end of the game.

But if the program money invested equals the money paid, we will not stop the program leaving the old members losing, like all game hyips do.

We will only stop new registrations to the site.

The part of the money invested in online ventures, will continue to be invested and will be kept and used to pay the rest of members who did not came in profit.

I really want to help people regaining their faith in hyips.

Everyone will win, Nobody will lose. Sounds like a too good to be true plan. But it is.

And to be honest, the key is advertising. That is all that I request from you and I will be honored to have my program advertised by you.

And to give you an impulse, very often I will run referral contests. So prepare yourself to advertise.

So what do you say? You can help us ressurect the dying Hyip World overwhelmed by 150% in 1 day scams and bring life back to the real High Yield Investment Programs.

about hackers and script:

1. Yes it's GoldCoders script,

2. Is unlicensed and altough I do have the money to buy one, many admins alert me not to.

3. The desing is made by ExceptionalTemplates and the banners are by Doris. No backdoores in it

4. I'm hosted on a friends server, he is very good with this stuff. He is also the person who checked and cleaned the script. He even added AlertPay and EMO as payment options. (although EMO is no longer good)

5. In case of any potential DDoS attacks I talked with my friend and explained him upfront. He told me not to worry. He won't ban me or something like that. On contrary, he will alert me if will be any attacks and he will help me move to another, more powerfull server, if will be the case.

6. I couldn't install SSL certificate because my friend couldn't provide me a dedicated IP needed for the SSL ceritifcate. And many admins told me that SSL is just fancy but won't protect my hyip.

7. A member can not change his e-gold acc no in his Dynamic-Profits.com account unless he contacts me to change it, so even a hacker knows your password, he can't change your e-gold acc. no.

Hope you like the plans and will join it. I will come here often enough to answer your questions and give you all the support needed.

Feel free to ask any question.

For who is interested, the first referral contest is starting now and will last for 6 days.

Only the active referrals are counted. They must make a deposit to be active.

Good luck.

Prizes are:

1st place: $30

2nd place: $25

3rd place: $20

4th place: $15

5th place: $10

6th place: $5

7th place: $5

8th place: $5

9th place: $5

10th place: $5

The prizes are not paid from the programs money.

They are paid from my own pocket, as well as I did with the advertising and monitoring of my program.

Kind Regards.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

crizuonline from MMG, admin www.dynamic-profits.com