4 daily-zmiany platności

Witam

Prosze o pomoc w przetłumaczeniu zmian jakie są od 07/06/2005 w 4Daily. Nie znam angielskiego, nie wiem co te zmiany oznaczają. Do wczoraj wszystko u nich rozumiałam, dzisiaj juz zgłupialam. Wprowadzaja duze zmiany-nie wiem, czy te karty kredytowe sąobowiązkowe, czy to tylko następna opcja- pomóżcie prosze , bo 15 czerwca mam dostać wyplatę

Ewa

ja tez bym bardzo prosił o odp. jeżeli ktoś wie o co w tym chodzi to napiszcie, tez cosik sie o moja kaske boje, ale wydaje mi sie, że to jest dodatkowa opcja w 4daily - karta kredytowa albo coś w tym stylu tylko nie wiem do czego to mi potrzebne... :D

ANNOUNCING THE NEW 4DAILY DEBIT CARD

4Daily.com has arranged with ReadyCash.com to provide our members with an International Debit Card for you to use to pay for upgrades and to receive your 4Daily.com payouts.

The 4Daily Debit Card will let you withdraw or spend the money that you add to your card at ATM machines and in many shops all around the world.

You don't need a bank account or credit rating.

You can use your card to receive your payouts from 4Daily.com for free. You can soon use it to pay for upgrades at 4Daily for only 1%.

You can add more funds to your card from PAYPAL, e-gold, moneybookers, check, wire and others. You can use it in many shops and ATMs, internationally.

If you want to use your PayPal funds at 4Daily, here is your chance! Apply for a card, fund it with PayPal and spend it at 4Daily.com.

For more details, and to sign up now, go to http://4Daily.com/card.php. Then change your Payout Details to ReadyCash Debit Card and enter the email address you used to apply. Please change that to your card number when it arrives.

Here is a quick overview:

Pay nothing up front. Special discount joining fee of $25 will be deducted from your funds

Free annual renewal of active cards. Up to $25 REBATE with active use

Fund your card yourself immediately, using the email address you apply with. Or use it for your next payout

Your card will be sent when it has been funded with $25 or more

Low monthly fee of $2.95 starts from when you first use the card

International secure Maestro/Cirrus (MasterCard) Stored Value Debit Card with PIN

Free fund uploads for 4Daily.com payouts - add your application email address or your card number to your 4Daily account

Use any ReadyCash card at 4Daily

Use your 4Daily card at sites where ReadyCash is accepted (limited)

Withdraw at over 900,000 Maestro/Cirrus ATMs worldwide up to $2,000/day for $1.25 (International $2.95)

Withdraw surplus funds by check or wire - no limits

Free US Point Of Sale transactions - Spend at 13 million shops worldwide (International $0.75)

Other transactions start at 75 cents

Free online access to details, balance and transactions

Full details and our signup link are at http://4Daily.com/card.php.

I think this is the best all-round deal you will find for a stand-alone debit card. Hope you enjoy it!

Jim Hunt

CEO, 4Daily.com

prosze...

pisze tu ze wprowadzili nowa usuge karte debetowa , ktora mozecie zamowic do tego by kupowac upgrady w 4 daily lub dostawac wyplaty , ta karta moze byc obsugiwana cos tam w duzej ilosci sklepow i bankomatow maestro/cirrus , limit wyplaty 2000 dolarow na dzien , wszystkie oplaty zwiazane z wprowadzeniem karty zostana pobrane z konta w 4dailiy ( oczywiscie jesli macie tam wystarczajaca ilosc kaski )

i mozna ja doladowac przez egold , moneybookers , przelew i czek ...

O rany boskie - wezcie zmienicie nazwe tematu itroszke wysilku właczcie translator i cos zrozumiecie curva ludzie nauczcie sie ze w swiecie wam jedynie gowno na tacy przyniosa i to z łaska jeszcze - troszke wysiłku a nie "prosze o wytłumaczenie" ludzie czy wy oleju nie macie ? tu rece idzie załamac jak widze takie gowno - przeciez to forum to jedno wielkie gowno - spam i idiotyczne pytania - ludzie jezus maryja no ciesze sie ze nie jestescie na vcf przynajmniej aktywni bo bym codziennie musiał po was klnać !

wishu w tym wypadku zgadzam sie z toba w 100%, kolejne 3-4 osoby "nie rozumiem angielskiego" , "przetlumaczcie mi tekst" , na tym forum zostali juz tylko max lemerzy , nie ma z kim pogadac o normalnych problemach i na normalne tematy

...przeciez to forum to jedno wielkie gowno...

jeżeli nie podoba Ci się to forum to dlaczego z niego korzystasz?? nie rozumiem.

a co do mojego postu to chciałem się tylko upewnić czy żeczywiście reszta pozostaje bez zmian żeby mnie jakieś niemiłe niespodzianki nie spotkały

ps. przeczytaj lepiej regulamin i nie ponoś się tak

Witam! Ja powiem tylko tak-owszem tematy pod tytułem przetłumacz coś z angielskiego są męczące,ale z całym szacunkiem można to powiedzieć bez stosowania zbędnych znaków fonetycznych(jak c....a,k...a)-jakoś na forach międzynarodowych nie sypią się f..k,etc. a to o czymś świadczy. Pozdrawiam i mam nadzieję że nikogo nie uraziłem swoją wypowiedzią.

No właśnie, tez mnie takie coś wkurza, forum jest po to zeby dowiadywac sie różnych zeczy na różnych poziomach, ktoś jest początkujący to o takie sprawy sie pyta, a zaawansowani o swoje.

Nie podoba sie, to narazie! :evil:

Wszędzie tylko każdemu coś wytykasz wish666, a sam jak zje**** ham sie zachowujesz ( sory ale musiałem ) troche kultury co człowieku. Każdy twój post to narzekanie i krytykowanie innych, i nic więcej, nabijasz sobie je czy co tym zżędzeniem :evil:

No właśnie, tez mnie takie coś wkurza, forum jest po to zeby dowiadywac sie różnych zeczy na różnych poziomach, ktoś jest początkujący to o takie sprawy sie pyta, a zaawansowani o swoje.

Nie podoba sie, to narazie! :evil:

Wszędzie tylko karzdemu coś wytykasz wish666, a sam jak zje**** ham sie zachowujesz ( sory ale musiałem ) troche kultury co człowieku. Karzdy twój post to narzekanie i krytykowanie innych, i nic więcej, nabijasz sobie je czy co tym zżędzeniem :evil:

Każdy piszemy przez "z" z kropka :P :D

As you know, the viability of the 4Daily.com concept currently depends largely on our continued growth. Each month, we need a considerable increase in members and upgrade payments to meet our payouts of 4% of earnings, plus bonuses and commissions.

The recent concentrated attacks on our servers, combined with other reliability issues with our server providers, have resulted in a short-term reduction in our growth.

We have been holding back plans for promotion, advertising and expansion of 4Daily.com over recent months because of these issues. Additionally, the uncertainty created by the poor performance and availability of the site recently has had a temporary effect on confidence, leading to a reduced signup rate and upgrade spending.

We are determined to overcome these difficulties and to make 4Daily more attractive and more sustainable for the long term and we are taking action on various fronts.

Meanwhile, reduced cash inflows make it necessary for us to make a small reduction to payouts for May, as provided for in our Terms.

We have reduced surfing earnings from 4% to 3% for the month of May. Because the reduction applies only to the 31 days of May and not to the entire 50 days that an upgrade lasts, the net result to you is a maximum average of about half a percent, or even less with upgrades that started or ended during May.

Surfing cash bonuses and referral commissions will not be affected and will be paid in full.

The reduction appears as a negative value under Other Earnings for last month.

A side effect of this once-off adjustment is that a few members who expected a small payout for May now do not qualify until next month. We regret that very much but assure you that this action is necessary.

We also regret that we cannot make any individual exceptions and we will not be able to reply to any requests. As always, we advise you never to become reliant on 4Daily.com for income - 'Do not spend more than you can afford'.

The reason we are making the adjustment to May instead of future earnings is so that new members are not 'put off' by it. Going forward, there is no reason for anyone to be concerned, or even be aware that it was necessary. And that is how it should be, since the causes of this one-off adjustment are all being addressed.

Jim Hunt

4Daily.com

takiego maila dostałem i zrozumiałem z tego, że zmienili tylko w maju 4% na 3%, jakies tam ataki na serwer itd... ale nie zrozumiałem dlaczego zmienili te 4% na 3%:

We have reduced surfing earnings from 4% to 3% for the month of May. Because the reduction applies only to the 31 days of May and not to the entire 50 days that an upgrade lasts, the net result to you is a maximum average of about half a percent, or even less with upgrades that started or ended during May.

??