Extreme but interesting site

I enjoy Obadiah Shoher's weblog, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for considerable period. several days ago, he posted a message which upset me. His idea was, how many of Obadiah's followers would merely dial 1-800 number and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands people consult the Samson Blinded constantly and concur with the author, but very few are ready to act even in minor issues. In the article, the author asked f or a easy thing: to assist spread the word. Thus here I'm, writing about the blog,. Shoher is a lawyer, public figure, politician. He delivers exceptionally exciting articles concerning Israel, America, and Arabs, warfare and asymmetric warfare, peace and religion. Obadiah's opinions are extremely controversial, but actually Shoher's stating naked truth, something that we in America arely see in news. Shoher's website was judged the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and came out top in four categories, though Google refused to advertise it because of the "unacceptable content." Have a look at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog